Saturday, July 19, 2008

A new use for the old blog

 Since I like this blog for day to day stuff, but I get to keep the .mac one until early March of next year, I've decided to use it for photo vignettes.  (It's great for photos.)  It may be a decidedly eccentric blog...


Morningside Family at .mac (or MobileMe, if you prefer to be up to date)


2 comments:

debbie bailey said...

Hey Laura,

I would have answered you on my blog, but I didn't know if you'd see it. That photo you asked about is my laundry room. I'll be telling more about my house in the coming weeks on my blog.

Scott Sauls, your pastor, is my son-in-laws brother. He and his oldest son were just in NYC last week. It's a small world after all! Debbie Bailey

Laura A said...

Hi, Debbie. You seem to have a very interesting house from what I can see, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of it! Funny, I have a photo of myself that's not unlike the one you use for your blog photo--taken in a mirror, in a green room in Georgia.

It was after I visited your blog, BTW, that I got the idea for the "vignettes" on my other blog. That's not exactly what you're doing, I know, but I just thought it would be fun to have a place that was more about photography and writing than any one practical thing. So, you inspired me!

And yes, I think I did see your son-in-law and grandson sitting next to Patti. They left before church got out, though. Maybe they followed Scott across the park to hear him on the East Side, too.