
Today is Bob's and my 21st wedding anniversary. I think we're realizing lately what we meant when we said we'd like to grow old together. It's not what we envisioned, of course, but I like the reality better, because reality has that unpredictable quality that comes with dealing with another real person, not your imagination of what that person should be like. 

3 comments:
Oh, I love this! Happy Anniversary to you, Bob and Laura! What a *great* early photo (and that last one is pretty snazzy, too-- I wonder who took it?). You are one of the best couples I have ever met, and I wish you many more good years together.
I hope dinner was delicious.
Best wishes from your Oregon friends,
Susan (and gang)
You two are so cute! Congratulations on your anniversary! I hope it was delightful!
Thanks! Dinner was delicious, and apparently we now share our anniversary with a bunch of newlyweds in China who thought our anniversary was a lucky date. Who knew?
Post a Comment