
After ten years with Kramer Levin, Bob starts a new job today with a smaller firm. With all that's gone on with large New York law firms during the past year, we're pretty grateful that he not only still has a job, but that he has had three to choose from. He's hoping that the one he's chosen will make his clients happy, give him a nice measure of freedom to build his practice, and have a more laid back atmosphere.
Little do they know, however, that he's wearing shorts with the suit, and his firm photo was taken by his fourteen-year-old daughter (at home):
Happy first day at work, Bob!

6 comments:
Congrats!!
May this transition go smoothly and be richly blessed.
Go, Bob!
I assume the second photo is the official professional photo since it is the accurate representation of Bob's personality? (Heh.)
Congratulations, and it sounds like a great change and opportunity. Best wishes to all of you!
Susan
Congratulations to your husband!! I have a question for you about Susan at High Desert Home. would you please e-mail me? I would so appreciate it. Thank you. Denise
Hi Denise, and thanks! Perhaps you could ask Susan your question here, because I'm sure she checks this blog periodically, I don't have your e-mail, and besides, I would only defer to her anyway ;-).
And Susan, you're absolutely right--the second photo is the accurate representation of Bob's personality. (And I think most of his clients know that.) I think we're going to start a trend in lawfirm portrait photography!
Mehalko, if you see this you can email me at highdeserthome@gmail.com. I don't check that email and will disable it soon if I can, but it's a way to get through to me for now.
Susan (of High Desert Home)
Thank you, Laura. Susan and I have made contact. I appreciate your assistance. Denise
Post a Comment