The view from our corner of New York City...
That's funny, Laura. I started writing a comment which got long but was also half-baked so I didn't post it! Looking forward to your "well done" thoughts.By the way, you HAVE read Berry's fiction, right?
No, but I'm quickly becoming obsessed with his non-fiction, so the fiction can't be far behind. Obsession, for me, is a sign that I need to sit on my thoughts for a while. Thus the "unposting."
I am looking forward to the reposting! I saw the title in my bloglines and was excited to read it...but when I clicked, it was gone! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's funny, Laura. I started writing a comment which got long but was also half-baked so I didn't post it! Looking forward to your "well done" thoughts.
By the way, you HAVE read Berry's fiction, right?
No, but I'm quickly becoming obsessed with his non-fiction, so the fiction can't be far behind.
Obsession, for me, is a sign that I need to sit on my thoughts for a while. Thus the "unposting."
I am looking forward to the reposting! I saw the title in my bloglines and was excited to read it...but when I clicked, it was gone! :)
Post a Comment