Wednesday, March 18, 2009

At MoMA today


Our co-op went on a field trip to MoMA.

Afterwards C.Z. and I walked around in the galleries with a friend.

We always like the design section.

This was a polyprolene screen hanging from the ceiling.

C.Z. "got" the irony of this stuffed mushroom cloud.

And this is an anonymous gallery visitor in a room full of Mondrian paintings.

But almost as much as the artworks, we like the museum space itself.

And that's why I took my camera today!

4 comments:

Gumbo Lily said...

Looks like a very cool place to visit.

Jody

Dana in Georgia said...

Enjoyed the virtual visit :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Thanks for "taking" us with you! I love the polypropene screen!

Anonymous said...

Love this, Laura! Having never been there, it's fun to have enjoyed a peek at the museum through the lens of *your* camera. The place looks interesting and cool.

Susan