I did a bit of sleuthing, and the Empire State Building set below can be yours for a mere $7500. Okay, so I don't think it's going on our Christmas list, but the artist's website is fun and has a lot more details of this and other Sean Kenney LEGO creations. (See, I told you I'd be posting noteworthy artists from time to time!)
The Chrysler Building is also available.
But frankly, I'd settle for this adorable walk-up. It's much more affordable than the real thing (or the Empire State Building), and it probably has about as many square feet. And I could renovate it myself!
Enjoy your homebuilding dreams today, however humble they may be. I think C.Z. and I are going to go pull out the plastic bricks soon...


2 comments:
So cool!
I love all of this lego stuff! I wonder if Aaron has seen your post yet? I, like you, wouldn't mind living in that "walk up." It's adorable and charming! I think the price for the Empire State Building and the Chrysler building a bit steep for my Christmas list, too... :-)
Susan
Post a Comment