
Someone left these flowers in our neighbor's rental apartment, and they were allergic to them, so they gave them to us. Nice! Obviously, this was before the sun went away for a month.
Just posting to say I'll be away for a bit, visiting family. Since I went to sleep last night to the sound of helicopters (no doubt over the Apollo Theatre) and a car stereo on the street below blasting Michael Jackson's greatest hits (which sound remarkably quaint now compared to the current street fare), I think our timing couldn't be better. Tonight we'll sleep on twenty-five acres in rural Georgia. And we're quite ready for a break from anything resembling school, too. The flowers reflect my happy mood!
1 comment:
I hope you had fun and that you are rested and refreshed and restored and all of those things that a vacation should give us.
Looking forward to more posts,
Susan
Post a Comment